Friday, November 7, 2014

Fabuuuuulous!

Today was a good day.  I went to the gym and the trainer helped kick my butt a bit.  Kicked my own for a bit before the trainer did too.  I got on the elliptical for a bit and burnt over 100 calories in 10 minutes.  I don't know if that's extra ordinary, in fact I'm pretty sure it's average but I am happy with it.  Every little bit helps.  :)  

I am also pretty darn proud of myself because I stayed under my WW Points+ for the day.  Also stayed under my calories for the day.  Pretty excited about that!  And that was with indulging in my coffee habit!  With my schedule at work being. 4PM to 12:30AM sometimes I just need to indulge or I will fall asleep and something tells me my work would not appreciate that.  Lol.  :)

I applied for a couple different positions at my work today too.  Sooooooooo nervous!  I hope I get it, I hope I get it!  Gah!  

Tomorrow....today I guess at this point since it is after 1:30AM, I am going to get up early so that te alarm guy can come and program the alarm fob thingy and then the gym, them get ready for work and more overtime.  On this coming up check I will have over 20 hours of overtime.  I know there are people out there who do 20+ hours of overtime in a week but cut me some slack I'm just starting out!  Lol!  More overtime to come for sure.  Hoping to be doing more overtime per week soon. We shall see what develops.  

Wish me luck my friends!   And have a good night...morning...whatever time it is.  Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment