Friday, November 8, 2013

The week

This week has been a bit busy.  I went to a Weight Watchers meeting on Monday but I weighed in on Tuesday after an appointment I had.  I was down another 0.80 lbs.  Not too shabby.  :)  I really have been trying to eat well even if I'm not exercising and it has been working. 

Yesterday was my surgery and the anesthesia worked really well, I knocked out and woke up a while later.  Due to being drug resistant I was wide awake once I woke up. 

This may be TMI but they found three more polyps which I find strange because, a.) I would have thought they would have seen it when they did the internal ultrasound or, b.) I would have thought the doctor would have seen it when they took out the first one.  My thought on this is that they keep growing.  Doctors don't seem to know what causes them.  The lining of my uterus was unusually thick and my uterus is unusually big so I just don't know what's going on with my body.  If this doesn't work there are two options, the first option is to live life with a constant period, the other option would be to have a hysterectomy and have my uterus taken out.  This truly sucks.  I am almost 30 and the thought that I have to make this decision when so young really pisses me off.  It just doesn't seem fair.  No one ever said that life was fair though right? 

Today I feel a little out of it.  My throat is killing me, probably from the tube that they had down my throat.  My neck muscles and the rest of my body is actually in pain.  Taking some ibuprofen and drinking some peppermint tea.  They gave me a few Oxycodone pills but thankfully I haven't been in enough pain for those.  I was supposed to work today but I really just didn't feel up for it and called out.

I'm hoping within the next week I will be able to start going back to the gym.  I'm really looking forward to being in my routine again.  I really need to step up my game.  0.80 lbs a week is nice but more would be better.  LOL!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment