Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Lose!

As I wrote yesterday I was fully expecting a gain this week, but I was rewarded once again!  I lost 1.6 lbs!  Given in 2 weeks that's not tremendous, HOWEVER, given I thought I was going to gain, it's huge for me.  It got me excited and gave me hope. Tomorrow my work week starts and so do my workouts.  Pretty excited about getting back in the gym after not going for so long. 



Thursday is Halloween, sadly I probably won't be home until about 8:30(if I skip the gym) which means I will miss most of the trick or treaters.  Even thought I'm not a fan of kids, on Halloween they look adorable all dressed up!  I am dressing up for work tomorrow!  A friend is lending me these goggles to complete my outfit, super perfect for it!  I am dressing up as a minion.  I took a selfie of myself in the mirror, kind of blurry, but you get the idea.  :)

Well it's almost time for bed, I have to drop off my sisters puppers at her house before work so I have to be up a little early tomorrow.  Good night all!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment