Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Working Hard for my...GOAL!

I have to admit I have been super tired lately...still!  Ufta!  To the point where on Monday I had a doctors appointment in the morning, then I went for lunch with my friend and then since I was up north I decided to go to the gym.  Well, yeah, I went to the gym.  I got as far as the parking lot.  I parked the car and I knocked out.  For about twenty minutes to half an hour I was out like a light.  So when I woke up I went home, no gym for me.  I went to bed and laid down for a nap.  I set my alarm to leave about an hour later to the martial arts class, yeah, that did NOT happen.  I woke up a few times in between when I laid down and morning but only for a minute and then I was out again.  My alarm for Weight Watchers apparently didn't faze me either.  I woke up at 9am, the time I'm supposed to leave for Weight Watchers.  Took a quick shower and I was off. 

The weigh in went well.  I was down 1.4 lbs!  Not too shabby.  Not what I was shooting for, but better then nothing and definitely better then gaining.  :)  Then I had a pretty productive day, got my oil changed, changed the filter in my car, ALL BY MYSELF!  Ok, yes it is SUPER easy, however I have never done that before so I was pretty proud of myself.  YouTubed it and got it done.  Did laundry, cleaned my bathroom, and then went to dinner at my friends house. 

Today was better, I felt a bit more rested though still like I could sleep all day.  I did go to the gym and didn't fall asleep in the parking lot this time.  LOL!  I kicked my butt.  I stopped when I thought I was going to throw up.  I did a half hour on the Arc Trainer and in half an hour I did 1.7 miles, last time I did the Arc Trainer I did 1.65 miles in half an hour.  So a small improvement, but still an improvement, I will take it!  :)  What was a little strange is that last time I burned off 517 calories and this time I only burned off 516 calories, even though I did 0.05 more of a mile.  I also did a Back Extension Machine and the Torso Rotation Machine.

Next week I am house sitting for a friend and she fairly recently got a new mattress, so I think this will let me see if maybe I just need a new mattress and that's why I'm sleeping so bad.  I have had my mattress since before I was 21, so about 10 years.  We shall see what develops.  :)

Well I'm going to cut up some meat and head to bed.  Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment