Friday, September 27, 2013

A New Favorite Cardio Machine

Hello all!  It has been a long day.  Work for some reason seemed to go on forever.  It just dragged on and on.  Traffic was awful on the way home, I think there was an accident on 405 south and so I was thankful for the exit for the gym.  For more then one reason.  First reason I was thankful was of course the traffic, AWFUL!  The second and really more important reason is I really wanted to go to the gym.  I was tired but I was so excited to kick my booty.  Test myself and see how far I can push myself. 

Well I found a new favorite machine for cardio.  The Arc Trainer.  I went so fast and hard on that machine that in half an hour I burned 517 calories, and traveled 1.65 miles.  I went so fast that the machine more then half the time kept telling me MAX SPEED and my heart rate got up as high as 170 BPM.  Beast mode was definitely enabled today.  No excuses, no "reasons".



I edited my workout play list and cut it down to 5 and put them on repeat.  They have a fast pace and a good beat and really get you in the I can't be stopped mood.  My list consists of "Bullet Proof" by La Roux, "Can't Be Tamed" by Miley Cyrus, "Roar" by Katy Perry, "Survivor" by Destiny's Child and lastly "You Gotta Want It" by Jordin Sparks.  Love it.  :)



I plugged in my ActiveLink and it only came in with 2 points burned off.  Which given my butt kicking was a little disappointing BUT it's ok.  It's definitely better then what I was doing and I'm sure it will help me weigh in less on Tuesday.  :)

Now it's time for bed, 6am comes way too quickly.  Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment