Saturday, August 17, 2013

Day Two


8/15/2013 - 
Good morning all! Today was the day for the stability ball….except I forgot mine at work, so I modified the exercises I could by using an ottoman but that didn't work for all of them, sooooooo that means tonight after the gym when I get home I’m going to redo the video. I feel like I didn't get the full effect. Even though it did definitely kick my butt!
Getting up early was kinda nice because not only did I get my work out in but I also made breakfast and put together dinner in my mini crockpot. :)
Breakfast was amazing, similar to yesterday; egg whites, one whole egg, zucchini, green onion, lean ham and a jalapeño. It was yummy. :) 4 pts, not too shabby. :)
Tonight the plan was to go to the gym and then redo the Supreme 90 Day workout, but by the time I got done with work and the gym and got home I was way too tired and had to get ready for bed and eat. So I had some amazing crockpot pork with cauliflower and carrots and am going to knock out.
Good night all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment