Saturday, August 17, 2013

First Day

8/14/2013 -


So far the day has started strong. Got up early and did the first day of the Supreme 90 Day. Today was Chest and Back day but I feel it everywhere! But I think I need to push myself more, I need to do more. So after work I am going to the gym for some cardio. Breakfast I had time to make but lacked time to eat yet so after I cooked it I put it into a coffee cup to eat on my way to work(could not find a Tupperware, so I improvised.) Breakfast consists of 2 egg whites, 1 egg, some zucchini, 2 slices of ham that I cut into it, a little bit of cheese, some Rooster Sauce and salt and pepper. YUMMMY! And only 5 pts!
Went to work and after I went to the gym. Really kicked my booty today. Tomorrow is another Supreme 90 Day and Friday is a rest day. I am sore and ready for bed.
Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment