Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Scary Picture!

So a person on a WW Facebook group posted this picture and I find it very frightening.  I am not too far off from 250 and my my healthy weight would be around 120 so this really hits home. 

I knew about visceral fat but until I saw this picture it didn't really hit me.  

My poor organs!  My poor arteries and heart and lungs!  This makes me think of that movie Wall-E, a true horror movie.  

It's just another motivator.  Going to use this to fuel my fire.  Today after work I am off to the gym for sure. No excuses.  No backing down.  

A plus today though so far was I am down 2.4 lbs since August 16th.  Not a lot but glad that even with the gains I am still down.  Proves that my hard work isn't worthless.  It is making a difference. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment