Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Weigh In Time!

I forgot to post yesterday, however I did go to my Weight Watchers meeting and weighed in 4.8 lbs lighter!  My butt kicking clearly paid off!  :)  I was very excited about that.  Back on track and going strong.  

Today I'm off and hanging out with my friend who hurt her ankle.  But later on tonight I'm doing a self defense class.  What's really cool is it's free, AND a friend of mine is going to join me.  This ought to get my blood pumping I hope. I wasn't sure what the class would consist of but then I remembered the person that told me about it said I'd get to beat him up, so I think it will be a work out. Kinda excited about it. 

I also signed up for 3 martial arts classes to try that out. Always wanted to do martial arts.   I figured it will be helpful for the deputy sheriff position in a few months, hopefully in a few months.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment