Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Good Re-Start

Ok, in all fairness I didn't wake up in time to do the video this morning.  I don't even remember the alarm going off!  However, I went to work of course and after work I went to the gym.  Kicked my butt!  Felt so good.  It's amazing how a week can make such a difference.  I left off being able to do 20 minutes on an elliptical without any issues, today I was able to do 10 minutes.  By the end of the week I will be back up to 20 at the very least.  

I have to admit, I took my measurements today and compared them with what size I want to be by my dirty 30.   To say it was daunting is an understatement.  It made me doubt myself and my ability to lose the weight I want to by 12/14.  But I know I can't let it get to me.  This is why I kicked my butt at the gym.  I have to prove to myself that I can do it.  

Dinner was so yummy today. I had only 4 points left for the day, so I had 12 mini wontons that I got at Costco.  At about a point per 4, it allowed me to stay within my limit.  I added some cherry tomatoes for a little more filling.  So delicious.  I love finding quick to make meals that are healthy.

Sadly my ActiveLink decided to go kaput.  Not sure why.  Some things on it work but not all, the most important part, the part that counts movements doesn't.  Sad day for me.  I'm going to have to call them and see if it's an easy fix or if I need a new one.  Lets hope for an easy fix.   

Now it's off to bed I go so that hopefully I can wake up in time to do the video.  Lets home for a restFULL not restLESS night.  Good night all!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment