Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday 9/4/13

Today was pretty awesome!  Went to court and I was super tired.  Eventually I had to take a Stay Awake pill to well... Stay Awake, lol.  :)  

During lunch I walked with a couple fellow juror ladies to Subway which is 0.3 of a mile away, down and then back up a steep hill, might I add I was wearing my fabulous blue "suede" knee high boots on about a 4 inch heal. Let me tell you, I did not think that Subway was that far away.  The way I choose to look at it though is at least I worked off some of that sandwich.  :)

After court I went to my friends house and we kicked our booties!  Not only did we do exercises on her elliptical but we also used her bench and weights.  

Slowly I have been increasing my time on the elliptical and today I did it again.  The increase proved a good idea.  Felt awesome.  We will see however how I feel tomorrow.  Lol.  :)  I started at being able to do only 5 minutes! Only about 2 weeks ago, now I'm up to 20 minutes!  Pretty excited about this.  :)

After the work out my friend fed me, she's an AMAZING cook!  This mind you can be a double edged sword. The better it is the more I want to eat, however I get an amazing and healthy meal.  Today she made rice, with shredded pork, salad and mango and avocado salsa to go on top of the pork.  13 points plus points for dinner.  Could have been more but I didn't put dressing on my salad(I know I'm kinda weird.)  :)

Bottom line - today was a great day.  Tomorrow it's the gym after work.  Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment