Friday, September 6, 2013

The Body

The body is a pretty amazing thing.  Last night I was so sore it hurt to turn the car. Today, while I was still sore I was able to drive just fine, lol.  :)  

I did go to the gym after work of course but it was a short and light work out.  By the time I got to the gym tonight there was only a half hour left before they closed.

I only had 5 points left for dinner because I decided to get a Subway in the morning and had a decent sized lunch.  I still managed to stay within my points for the day by having 2 eggs, a little bit of turkey deli meat cut up, some onion, mushrooms and rooster chili garlic sauce.  Pretty amazing dinner and very filling.  

Tomorrow I managed to get the day off!  Woot!  So I'm going to see about going to the gym down the street otherwise I will do some exercising at home.  :)  Definitely going to do some butt kicking tomorrow.  Excited to sleep in though.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment